For links to recent applications, hover over the relevant Planning tab to bring up the submenu of properties.
Here are some planning resources for self-help: -
- Introduction to Planning Issues – Everything you always wanted to know about planning but were too afraid to ask
- Bromley's Local Plan
- London Plan 2021
- Notes for developers and architects – storage and collection of refuse
- Refuse collection vehicles and containers
- The Building Regulations – drainage and waste disposal
- Revised Standard Planning Conditions – draft from December 2008
- Manual for Streets (likely to be updated in 2022)
- Do you need permission?
- Find out about an Appeal
- Planning Portal
- Bromley Planning
- Lewisham Planning
Regarding the planning conditions document, we believe these are the current Planning Conditions that can be applied to new developments in order to control how they are actually built.