There follow some planning resources which people can download so they can help themselves:
- Introduction to Planning Issues – Everything you always wanted to know about planning but were too afraid to ask
- Notes for developers and architects – storage and collection of refuse
- Refuse collection vehicles and containers
- The Building Regulations 2010 – drainage and waste disposal
- Revised Standard Planning Conditions – draft from December 2008
- Manual for Streets
Regarding the planning conditions document, we believe these are the current Planning Conditions that can be applied to new developments in order to control how they are actually built.
The ‘Manual for Streets’ details how new developments should relate to the street.
For links to recent applications, hover over the relevant Planning tab to bring up the submenu of properties.